Position Available – Palestine
Position Vacant: Quality, Impact, Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
Position employed in Australia, based in the Occupied Palestinian Territories
Union Aid Abroad‐APHEDA is seeking a person for the position of Quality, Impact, Monitoring & Evaluation Manager
- High level of expertise in community development and all aspects of the international development project cycle, with particular focus on sustainability, transparency and accountability, as well as on systems of assessment, appraisal, design, monitoring, evaluation and reporting.
- Recent experience with donor requirements, in particular with DFAT.
- Substantial experience in establishing and maintaining international development capacity building partnerships around design, monitoring, evaluation, reporting.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in an area relevant to development (eg. studies in environment, health, gender, labour, agriculture, anthropology, sociology, peace & conflict, international politics, political economy, community development, popular education)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team, and foster productive collaborative learning relationships with colleagues and key partners.
- Demonstrated abilities to manage budgets and financial accountability.
- Demonstrated high level abilities in oral and written communication.
- Demonstrated abilities to manage time, effective divisions of labour, complex and conflicting priorities and deadlines.
- Thorough understanding of and commitment to the trade union movement and other key social movements.
- Proven abilities to network and negotiate with local and international stakeholders.
- Ability to travel and live overseas in constrained environments.
- Basic language skills in Arabic.
- Experience in Palestine or Palestinian communities
Full time equivalent gross salary is $63,999 with employer contribution to super at 15%.
Applications should include a cover letter and a statement addressing all selection criteria. Applications that do not address all selection criteria will not be considered.
Download the position description here: AMENCA3 QIM Dec 2015 job description
Applications close 5pm Wednesday 13 January 2015. Please send your application including a CV and application letter addressing the selection criteria to Ms Kate Lee, Executive Officer by email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Union Aid Abroad-APHEDA is an equal opportunity organisation. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interviews.
About Union Aid Abroad-APHEDA
Union Aid Abroad-APHEDA, the global justice agency of the Australian trade union movement, works in 15 countries in over 60 projects with local community organisations and trade unions. We seek to support the development of effective labour and social movements. For more information go to www.apheda.org.au